The business core is a set of 6 modulesÂ that integrate the various disciplines around organizational processes. Â The opening moduleÂ looks at the business organization and its environment. Â It sets the context for the the next four courses, which Â focus on specific, but broadly defined, organizational processes: customer processes; groups, individuals and HR processes; supply and operations processes, and capital acquisition and allocation processes. Â The final module moves back to the organization as a whole looks at organizational performance and governance.
Access details by clicking:
- Module 1: Business, Environment and Strategy Process
- Module 2: Customer Relations Processes
- Module 3: Group Dynamics, Individuals and Performance and HR processes
- Module 4: Operations and Supply management
- Module 5: Capital Acquisition and Allocation Processes
- Module 6: Performance Measurement and Governance Processes